We’re pleased to have you here and we know you have lots of questions about our site and how to get featured etc. Check out the answers below and we hope we’ve answered most of your enquiries. If not, don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. How do I get my business card design featured on CardDsgn Gallery?
We mainly feature business card submissions from fellow designers so feel free to submit your card design using our contact form or via Instagram (PMs or tagging). However, we do recommend using contact forms/emailing since we check our emails regularly. PMs or tagging may be missed or delayed since we receive tons of tagging/PMs daily.
2. How do I know if my business card design gets chosen?
We will reply to the designer via emailing to notify about the acceptance of his/her business card submissions.
3. Do all the card submissions get accepted/featured?
All card submissions will go through review. Only the chosen designs get featured on our site and social media channels.
While some card designs might not get chosen for the first round, we still keep the files under ‘KIV’ for other potential platforms in near future. It’s possible for us to revisit the submissions again for publish but one thing for sure: once your card design gets chosen, you will be notified by us via email.
4. How do I increase my chance to get featured?
Designs that are able to meet the below criteria will get a higher chance to be featured:
- Unique and creative designs
- Clear and creative presentation of your business card design: able to provide at least two business card images that showcase both front and back of the card clearly, apart from other branding pictures. We don’t mind mockups as long as the business cards are well presented.
- Detailed and original design info: preferably original, unique content about the design. However, it’s ok too for the designer to reuse the content from their own website/Behance page but it’s recommended to share more insights about the business card design, since we are focusing more on the business card instead of the entire branding.
- Be responsive to questions/emails: this will increase the designer’s chance for a second and upcoming features.
5. How long does it take for my business card design to get featured?
We normally queue the feature based on ‘first come first serve basis’, which means the sooner we receive the complete design info and image files, the sooner we can queue the feature for publish. In rare occasions, we might rearrange the features to diversify the content. However, since we only feature 6 designs per week, it is possible that some designers might need to wait slightly longer if our submissions increased.
Even so, rest assured that once we reach out to let you know that your business card design is accepted and after receiving all the necessary info/files, your design will be published surely.
We can’t control the amount of submissions received, but we do have an alternative for designers who wish to publish their work sooner.
And of course, lastly…
6. Do you design or print business cards?
No, we only feature the work of the designers but do not design/print the business cards.